Whatever you all did to Charmin is causing a lot of people to use other brands. I for one couldn’t believe the difference in the size of the mega rolls and the texture is also just like the cheapest brand I can buy. So guess what no more Charmin for this household!!

Review about: Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree with this consumer. I was a faithful consumer of Charmin, but no more. On my recent purchase the paper used is cheaper than anything I have ever experienced ...sandpaper ...; I am switching today!

We agree with the consumer who complained about the change in quality of Charmin toilet tissue. It used to be our favorite but for quite sometime now we have switched to Northern.

I kept thinking I got a bad batch but after my 3rd time in a row of buying I am done with Charmin. It use to be the only toilet paper I would buy but this charging to thin and rough I can not do. Wast of money now.

I agree. Also, there are now fewer sheets on each roll and use 2 rolls in about 2-3 days.

The hole in the tissue holder has also been made twice as large. I refuse to buy anymore.

Ditto That! The Charmin Ultra Strong that I recently purchased bears no resemblance to what I've been using for years.

It stretches a little in one direction, sure, but it shreds in the other.

NO MORE CHARMIN FOR ME. This is not the first Procter & Gamble product that has been changed in a negative direction.