The rolls smelled like a dead mouse. We are throwing out the entire set.

Very disappointed. We will be switching to a different brand for future purchases.

100 word minimum for the review is ridiculous. {{Redacted}}

Review about: Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad odor.

Comments

Same thing happened with an 8 pack purchased from K-Mart in Big Bear Lake by me and a giant pack bought at San Bernardino Costco by my parents. We didn't realize it had happened to both of us until today.

In the meantime, we both spent a few days trying to get rid of the smell which we thought was coming from the sink traps in our bathrooms. I called K-Mart and they were super nice and said they would investigate. I didn't figure out it was the toilet paper until I used it to blow my nose. I had already used half that roll.

Gross.

I thought it had absorbed the smell from the sink pipes but I smelled every roll I had stored under the sink and figured out the previously purchased rolls didn't smell, just the new ones. It smells like a combination of roadkill and the scent they add to propane.

We bought charmin from Costco in July 2018 at the Lake Elsinore store. It had a dead smell coming from it.

It stunk up all my bathrooms and house up so bad I threw it outside. What happened? Why would toilet paper smell like that? I stored it in my closet and now all our jackets hanging smell !

we called Costco complained and we will be taking it back. I'm reluctant to purchase more Charmin

We also bought 2 packs with 30 rolls each and it was stinky!!! My mom just cleaned our bathroom and put on the new tissue rolls, and it did smelled like dead rats.

We are on our way to return it to Costco. So disappointing!

We bought some from Costco. About halfway through the pack we noticed odors in both bathrooms.

Thought it was the pipes...it's definitely the toilet paper rolls.

Smells exactly like dead rats! Disgusting.