filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Charmin - Changing your wipes product.

Why in the world did you change the Charmin freshmates to such an inferior product that is thinner and packaging stinks. You advertise that there are 40 wipes in a container. You should say that there are about 35 usable wipes per container. Pull the first one out and 3 or 4 come with it. Get down to the last 2 or 3 wipes and they all come out. Please go back to the plastic container and the thicker product. Much better product and packaging. I will go another product if I do not see the original product come back. Terrible decision on your part. Have been using freshmates for 3 years loved them. This new product is God awful.

Charmin - Not the ultra soft

When did ultra soft change to an inferior quality? Very disappointed that they would change and not inform customers.

Charmin - Poor paper quality

Bought a 6 roll of charmin mega toilet paper and it was only single ply which fell apart while using Very bad example of mega never had a bad charmin so sad
2.0

Charmin - Not Happy

Paper when get to the last few feet on roll just rolls off & lays on the floor.

Charmin - Not the Same Product

In the past 6 months I have bought two packages of the Charmin 2 ply soft mega rolls . I bought one at Target and one recently at Walmart. This is not the same product that I have bought for years in the same package with blue writing. This is thin, one ply,rough toilet paper that is very harsh to use. After buying two packages that have either been missed labeled or the company has greatly downgraded their product I am no longer going to buy Charmin toilet paper. The Charmin toilet paper with the blue label is no longer the best grade, but must be the worst grade of Charmin. It compares to toilet paper in a third world country.

Charmin - Scratchy, Lost Money

I bought a large bag of Charmin from Sams. It's thick, but not soft. I am a woman, and let me tell you, it has irritated my woman area to the point I thought I had an infection. As soon as I bought another brand, boom, the irritation stopped. All this malarkey about Charmin being so soft is a bunch of hooey! I will never buy Charmin again, ever!
2.8
I didn't like
  • It scratched badly

Charmin - Mega Roll

Yes. I feel the same. I bought "Mega" rolls for a reason. Because they were Mega rolls. With them cutting back, guess doesn't matter what brand i buy. Think they'll loose a lot of business. Know they lost mine.
1.6

Charmin - Too Thick

We have been using Charmin for years. We recently switched to Charmin strong. We have had to have the plumber out twice in the last month because the toilet paper is so strong it not breaking down. We are having to replace our sup pump and We vow to not use Charmin and more.

Charmin - Mega rolls same price but MUCH smaller

I have been a loyal Charmin Mega Roll customer for many years. I switched to a different brand today! Shame on you Charmin! Same price but a HUGE difference in size and quality. It feels like what a regular roll of TP used to feel like. I have paid the premium prices for years because I felt the price was worth it but today I chose a new brand with an actual mega roll size..
Show

Very unhappy with the new Charmin

This product has really lost all the reasons I have always purchased the Charmin brand. It is smaller rolls, it feels like sand paper and its way to thin. It feels like the cheap paper we have bought in the past. Thank goodness they still have the soft available or I would no longer waste my money buying this product. Pam @ pnbinaz@gmail.com.
#1412081