Logan, Utah

I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club.I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it didn't take long to notice that the rolls are significantly narrower, and the paper is not the same quality that it used to be.

Furthermore, one roll in the case was ridiculously narrow! I think I'm done with Charmin. I will be trying other brands, and hope to find one that I like. I liked the "old" Charmin.

The new stuff is pulpy, linty, narrow garbage.

So long, Charmin!I'll come back when you get your *** together!

Review about: Toilet Paper Rolls.

I liked: Old charmin ultra.

I didn't like: New narrow rolls.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Charmin Toilet Paper
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

Steph123
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #968905

you understand mistakes happen during production right? They aren't handwoven to perfection it is by a machine that cannot think for it's self therefore would not notice the mistake.

ToiletPauper

'...usually buy them by the case...' '...recently bought a new case'

Yeah, why didn't you just check through the whole case? Unless that is too hard, of course. Hah

Jeb
Spokane, Washington, United States #954669

Not to be mean or anything, but why did you even grab it off the shelf in the first place? I would have put that back where I got it and got myself a different one or returned it. Unless that is too hard of course.