I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club.I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it didn't take long to notice that the rolls are significantly narrower, and the paper is not the same quality that it used to be.
Furthermore, one roll in the case was ridiculously narrow! I think I'm done with Charmin. I will be trying other brands, and hope to find one that I like. I liked the "old" Charmin.
The new stuff is pulpy, linty, narrow garbage.
So long, Charmin!I'll come back when you get your *** together!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Old charmin ultra
What I disliked
- New narrow rolls
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."