2.0

I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club.I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it didn't take long to notice that the rolls are significantly narrower, and the paper is not the same quality that it used to be.

Furthermore, one roll in the case was ridiculously narrow! I think I'm done with Charmin. I will be trying other brands, and hope to find one that I like. I liked the "old" Charmin.

The new stuff is pulpy, linty, narrow garbage.

So long, Charmin!I'll come back when you get your *** together!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with old charmin ultra and stated that there is a room for improvement of new narrow rolls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of charmin toilet paper. Charmin needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charmin toilet paper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charmin.

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #968905

you understand mistakes happen during production right? They aren't handwoven to perfection it is by a machine that cannot think for it's self therefore would not notice the mistake.

'...usually buy them by the case...' '...recently bought a new case'

Yeah, why didn't you just check through the whole case? Unless that is too hard, of course. Hah

Spokane, Washington, United States #954669

Not to be mean or anything, but why did you even grab it off the shelf in the first place? I would have put that back where I got it and got myself a different one or returned it. Unless that is too hard of course.