Charmin - Poor Quality

The last two 12 packs have been very disappointing.We had a lot of guest over at Christmas which was when this started.

It was very embarrassing. I bought another 12 pack only to find it is the same. We are switching to Cottonelle but I think you need to know so you can correct the problem or lower the price so customers don't feel ripped off. I added a photo of what it is like at the very end.

That is just part of it. It was a large chunk and you have to take and tear what you need and leave the rest on the counter. The roll looks normal and then it switches to two pieces at a time. They aren't connected.

It is 2 perforated pieces and you keep taking it off until you have enough. Then it goes to the large chunk as shown in the photo that isn't even square perforated pieces.

It is jagged on the sides and a huge chunk that all comes off the roll at the end.Very disppointing not to mention embarrassing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Horrible quality of the rolls

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Charmin Toilet Paper
Review category
review #777772

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Charmin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.