Galion, Ohio

The last two 12 packs have been very disappointing.We had a lot of guest over at Christmas which was when this started.

Related: Charmin - Terrible toilet tissue

It was very embarrassing. I bought another 12 pack only to find it is the same. We are switching to Cottonelle but I think you need to know so you can correct the problem or lower the price so customers don't feel ripped off. I added a photo of what it is like at the very end.

That is just part of it. It was a large chunk and you have to take and tear what you need and leave the rest on the counter. The roll looks normal and then it switches to two pieces at a time. They aren't connected.

It is 2 perforated pieces and you keep taking it off until you have enough. Then it goes to the large chunk as shown in the photo that isn't even square perforated pieces.

It is jagged on the sides and a huge chunk that all comes off the roll at the end.Very disppointing not to mention embarrassing.

Review about: Charmin Toilet Paper.

I didn't like: Horrible quality of the rolls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Charmin Toilet Paper
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.