The last two 12 packs have been very disappointing.We had a lot of guest over at Christmas which was when this started.
It was very embarrassing. I bought another 12 pack only to find it is the same. We are switching to Cottonelle but I think you need to know so you can correct the problem or lower the price so customers don't feel ripped off. I added a photo of what it is like at the very end.
That is just part of it. It was a large chunk and you have to take and tear what you need and leave the rest on the counter. The roll looks normal and then it switches to two pieces at a time. They aren't connected.
It is 2 perforated pieces and you keep taking it off until you have enough. Then it goes to the large chunk as shown in the photo that isn't even square perforated pieces.
It is jagged on the sides and a huge chunk that all comes off the roll at the end.Very disppointing not to mention embarrassing.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run down to Sears and..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."