Paper too narrow.How could this happen?
Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out. Quite strange.
We are a 'regular' user of your product and are happy with its service. However, I think we need a manual to explain how to effectively use this one.
I assume its the end od a roll and your automated selection process missed it. Don't know how this could happen.
Should you send me the end of another roll and we can tape it together, or perhaps you can findit in your hearts to send us another package.Ron Gendron, 35 Rainer Square , Toronto ON M1T 3A1
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have used Charmin for years and love it. We have a septic system and have never had a problem with Charmin. However, the latest rolls we have purchased are..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."