Paper too narrow.How could this happen?

Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out. Quite strange.

We are a 'regular' user of your product and are happy with its service. However, I think we need a manual to explain how to effectively use this one.

I assume its the end od a roll and your automated selection process missed it. Don't know how this could happen.

Should you send me the end of another roll and we can tape it together, or perhaps you can findit in your hearts to send us another package.Ron Gendron, 35 Rainer Square , Toronto ON M1T 3A1

This reviewer shared experience about "short a half a roll" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Charmin and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about charmin toilet paper from Charmin was daamged rolls and poor image portrayed of tsa Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Charmin.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Charmin to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments