I have been a loyal customer of the Charmin Mega toilet paper.The mere chore of changing rolls less often made the difference in price from other brands palatable to me.

I ordered a large pack from Amazon and received the new "wimpy" mega size and I was so angry that I fired off a bad review to Amazon. Now I learn that this is a marketing ploy to create larger profits to the manufacturer. Because of this purchase I now, I have "Mega old" and "Mega new" rolls setting side by side. Really?!

Did they think customers would not notice? Even the weight of the roll is NOTICEABLY less.

What has happened to rightness in this world?Even manufacturers of toilet paper cannot be relied upon.

Review about: Charmin Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: DECEPTION.

Preferred solution: ADMIT THE DECEPTION, GO BACK TO LEGITIMATE "MEGA" SIZED ROLLS AS IN THE PAST..

I liked: I liked the mega roll before it was downsized.

I didn't like: Charmin downsizing the mega roll in a deceptive manner.

Comments

Yes....there will come a day when these people/companies will have to pay for their corruption. We need to compile names & crimes so that when the time comes to deal with these criminals, true justice will be served slowly & painfully...