I have been a loyal customer of the Charmin Mega toilet paper.The mere chore of changing rolls less often made the difference in price from other brands palatable to me.

I ordered a large pack from Amazon and received the new "wimpy" mega size and I was so angry that I fired off a bad review to Amazon. Now I learn that this is a marketing ploy to create larger profits to the manufacturer. Because of this purchase I now, I have "Mega old" and "Mega new" rolls setting side by side. Really?!

Did they think customers would not notice? Even the weight of the roll is NOTICEABLY less.

What has happened to rightness in this world?Even manufacturers of toilet paper cannot be relied upon.

Review about: Charmin Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: DECEPTION.

Preferred solution: ADMIT THE DECEPTION, GO BACK TO LEGITIMATE "MEGA" SIZED ROLLS AS IN THE PAST..

I liked: I liked the mega roll before it was downsized.

I didn't like: Charmin downsizing the mega roll in a deceptive manner.

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more