Featured

I bought a bag of 18 double rolls of Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper. There was pink lipstick on two rolls.

This is not the first time I have bought this product with something like makeup on the paper. I used to just throw out the rolls but have decided it's time to say something.

I think more inspection is needed before they are put on the shelves and I would appreciate receiving "clean" rolls in the future.

I look forward to hearing back from you. I would greatly appreciate reimbursement for all the rolls that I have thrown out over the years.

Review about: Charmin Toilet Paper.

Comments

Yeah right this person is just trying to scam them out of free toilet paper, to claim this happened before. It could have happened once but even that is doubtful. Seriously get a job so yo don't have to lie to get free stuff.

You won't hear back from anybody on this site. You have to go to the Charmin web site to do your complaining if you want a reply.

This is a general complaint site. Do you honestly think somebody puts the rolls in the packages, one by one? It is all done by machine. Did it ever occur to you that you could just tear off the sheets that you think were contaminated.

Why throw away perfectly good toilet tissue, when there is only a few sheets that MIGHT be contaminated.

Actually what you have seen on the sheets might have even come from something in the machines that they are produced on.

to anonymous #783349

Lipstick on TP seems kind of odd. Even more odd that you've experienced 'something' on it, twice. Is it possible that the ink transferred from the packaging print?