Minneapolis, Minnesota

I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run

down to Sears and buy the catalog. Yes, I'm really mad, you can't even

began to understand our *** coments. I do expect some kind of coupons for the $ 22.00 dollars I spent for my last swipe of do- do,and it keeps sliding right off the edge where you shortened the roll, thinking no one would notice.. REALLY CHARMIN, how *** do you think your bread & butter is....

Review about: Charmin Toilet Paper.

I liked: Mega roll when it was larger.

I didn't like: Shorter rolls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Charmin Toilet Paper
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

bidetsprayers

Don't get mad get even; get a Hand Bidet Sprayer and you don't really need toilet paper anymore and you'll enjoy superior, healthier hygiene while saving allot of money! See bathroomsprayers.com.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more