I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run

down to Sears and buy the catalog. Yes, I'm really mad, you can't even

began to understand our *** coments. I do expect some kind of coupons for the $ 22.00 dollars I spent for my last swipe of do- do,and it keeps sliding right off the edge where you shortened the roll, thinking no one would notice.. REALLY CHARMIN, how *** do you think your bread & butter is....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with mega roll when it was larger and stated that there is a room for improvement of shorter rolls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of charmin toilet paper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Charmin needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charmin toilet paper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Charmin.

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

bidetsprayers

Don't get mad get even; get a Hand Bidet Sprayer and you don't really need toilet paper anymore and you'll enjoy superior, healthier hygiene while saving allot of money! See bathroomsprayers.com.