Charmin - I am very unhappy about the new shortage you have designed on the toilet paper.
I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run
down to Sears and buy the catalog. Yes, I'm really mad, you can't even
began to understand our *** coments. I do expect some kind of coupons for the $ 22.00 dollars I spent for my last swipe of do- do,and it keeps sliding right off the edge where you shortened the roll, thinking no one would notice.. REALLY CHARMIN, how *** do you think your bread & butter is....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "...Oncethe arrangement arrived, my daughter and I both realized the quality was atrocious. The flowers were not fresh..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."