So it is not my imagination that the rolls got smaller. As a toilet paper hoarder I still have the 20 = 60 package of Charmin Toilet Paper.

This package indicates 231 sheets per roll. The package for the downsized rolls only indicates 213 sheets per roll. I cannot imagine how much time was spent in the Charmin/P&G boardroom scheming and planning on how they could downsize the roll with out the consumer noticing. Hence the 231 sheets and 213 sheets.

Kinda reminds me of Scrooge rubbing his hands together and stacking his piles of coins.

When will companies realize that consumer's are not dumb let alone blind.

As soon as I put one of the new rolls in my toilet paper tower I noticed the difference. The old roll fit snuggly, the new roll left 1/2 inch gaps around the roll.

I am not impressed in the least.

Review about: Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: Downsizing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

JUST WONDERING WHEN AND HOW P & G THOUGHT 213 SHEETS IS A TRIPLE ROLL??? THAT WOULD MEAN THEIR SINGLE ROLL IS 71 SHEETS LONG HAHA.

THINGS LIKE THAT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK THEIR MANAGEMENT THINKS IT'S CONSUMERS ARE AS DUMB AS A TRUMP VOTER. SCOTTS HAS 450 SHEETS PER ROLL AND THE KINGSFORD SOLD AT COSTCO IS 500 SHEETS AND PRETTY SURE NO ONE IS SAYING THEIR ROLLS ARE 7 TIMES BIGGER THAN CHARMINS SINGLE ROLL