Manufacturer: Charmin Category: Toilet Paper Clear all filters (8 of 8 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I have really liked Charmin Ultra for years. The Mega sized rolls are more convenient. It is strong and thus dependable. But, it is not longer soft! It now feels more like something you'd find in an old outhouse w.r.t. softness. It is unbelievable that this formerly high quality product would be downgraded so much. WHY would a company do this? They must not use their own product as no one would pay top dollar for such poor quality. I will be...

Anonymous what ever happened to no lint? i get lint from rolls as i open package and left behind on my skin when i use it?

Did I buy the wrong style????? I don't have 100 words to say except that I am not happy with the style that is single ply. Feels like all the other rough paper. Help. Help.Help. Thought I was getting a special sale but instead got an inferior product. I would rather spend more money and get the double ply. Not soft, not soft, not soft enough, not soft enough, cheap, cheap, at any cost. Help. Help. Help. What is the name of the product I should buy to get the double ply extra soft charmin...
I liked
  • Old charmin ultra
I didn't like
  • Shorter rolls
  • Few sheets
#832033

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Review

Frist, I have been purchasing Charmin for as long as I can remember without any problems. I purchased a 12 roll package of the Ultra Soft mega rolls from mr local grocery store. Now I am having difficulty pulling sheets off the roll. It look like a cat has been ripping at it. What's up with this? I thought that I inadvertently purchased a "knock off" package.

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Review

I just bought the Charmin Ultra Soft Mega rolls as I always do... Won't be buying again. Time for some new toilet paper!! This is terrible. Way to thin and not near as soft. Why did it change?

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Review

Old charmin ultra soft was great. New one is crumbly and terrible. Am switching to a new brand.

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Review

Terrible TP. Why can a billion dollar company like charmin make such *** TP? Get it right! Wish I could return it all!

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Review

Charming ultra soft SUCKS the toilet paper flakes off like it is snowing horrible will never buy the ultra soft again.

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Review

They are making them mega now but they also made them narrower. What's up with that. I looked at a new pack of charmin and all of a sudden I lost 1/4 in. You guys think that people won't notice that you're taking our money and just giving us less and less. I'm changing companies. NO MORE CHARMIN