Featured Not resolved

I agree with another review here about Charmin Mega Roll size being reduced...New Charmin Ultra Soft MEGA size is 284 2 ply sheets per roll.

The Old Charmin Ultra Soft MEGA size was 308 sheets per roll. Shame on you Charmin. It may seem the economy is on a rebound but everyone/every business is jumping in with both feet to try and get their piece of the perceived huge increase in the middle American's $$$ pie! I don't know about you but wage increases haven't kept up with the recent jump in prices and deceptive practices like this.

I have also seen changes in sizes and wording such as "Giant", "Big", "XL", "XXL", etc.on other products too and it seems it is just to confuse the consumer.

Review about: Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Charmin?

Comments

STOP BUYING CHARMIN UNTIL THEY STOP THIS FRAUD AND DECEPTION!!!I agree w/multiple complaints of reduced rolls..so I called Charmin to complain.

they admitted they reduced size of all their TP but still say on pkg mega = 4 rolls. The rep also said since they reduced the regular roll size 'their lawyers' said its ok. THIS IS FRAUD!! The pkg says the same thing as the old pkg, w/same color same printing on pkg.

Do these 'lawyers' and company CEO really think us customers are that *** and wouldn't notice?? I am sick and tired of companies who lie and deceive us and then charge more money for less product!! At least other products change the pkg look, color and clearly state on pkg that size is reduced. Maybe us customers need to hire 'real' lawyers to fight these consumer frauds!!

CHARMIN: YOU NEED TO FIRE YOUR LAWYERS WHO SAID THIS WAS OK, GO BACK TO THE SIZE ROLLS WE HAVE BOUGHT FOR YEARS AND APOLOGIZE TO CUSTOMERS BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL CUSTOMERS AND ARE FORCED TO GO OUT OF BUSINES!!!

ATTN CUSTOMERS: STOP BUYING CHARMIN UNTIL THEY STOP THIS DECEPTION!!