Featured Not resolved

I agree with another review here about Charmin Mega Roll size being reduced... New Charmin Ultra Soft MEGA size is 284 2 ply sheets per roll.

The Old Charmin Ultra Soft MEGA size was 308 sheets per roll. Shame on you Charmin. It may seem the economy is on a rebound but everyone/every business is jumping in with both feet to try and get their piece of the perceived huge increase in the middle American's $$$ pie! I don't know about you but wage increases haven't kept up with the recent jump in prices and deceptive practices like this.

I have also seen changes in sizes and wording such as "Giant", "Big", "XL", "XXL", etc. on other products too and it seems it is just to confuse the consumer.

Review about: Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I just called Charmin this morning (March 12, 2018) about the same observation. I have a horizontal rack in my bathroom where before I could only put in 2 of the Mega rolls in it side by side, but now 3 will fit comfortable.

When I asked them about falsely advertising them as mega rolls and that one of these mega rolls = 4 of their standard rolls, I said their standard rolls must be VERY skinny to make that claim.

Their answer to me was that in June/July 2017 they have changed their rolling process whereby they are now packaging their rolls TIGHTER to save room, and the length and size of the perforated sheets have not changed. I said I didn't believe them and would be keeping an eye on their claims by saving all the packaging materials from each package I buy to compare them to future packages.

#1432052

I am also very dissatisfied with Charmins false advertising. I was a long time buyer. Going to look elsewhere now.

STOP BUYING CHARMIN UNTIL THEY STOP THIS FRAUD AND DECEPTION!!! I agree w/multiple complaints of reduced rolls..so I called Charmin to complain.

they admitted they reduced size of all their TP but still say on pkg mega = 4 rolls. The rep also said since they reduced the regular roll size 'their lawyers' said its ok. THIS IS FRAUD!! The pkg says the same thing as the old pkg, w/same color same printing on pkg.

Do these 'lawyers' and company CEO really think us customers are that *** and wouldn't notice?? I am sick and tired of companies who lie and deceive us and then charge more money for less product!! At least other products change the pkg look, color and clearly state on pkg that size is reduced. Maybe us customers need to hire 'real' lawyers to fight these consumer frauds!!

CHARMIN: YOU NEED TO FIRE YOUR LAWYERS WHO SAID THIS WAS OK, GO BACK TO THE SIZE ROLLS WE HAVE BOUGHT FOR YEARS AND APOLOGIZE TO CUSTOMERS BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL CUSTOMERS AND ARE FORCED TO GO OUT OF BUSINES!!!

ATTN CUSTOMERS: STOP BUYING CHARMIN UNTIL THEY STOP THIS DECEPTION!!